- small exhibition of shogi photographs at House of art, as an accompanying program to bonsai exhibition and workshop
- shogi workshop in the streets of Kosice
Slovak association of shogi would like to invite you to shogi tournament that takes place in the very heart of little big city of Bratislava. Event is organized in cooperation with tea house Tea BoneTree.
tea house At the bone tree, Obchodna street no. 9, Bratislava, Slovakia
June the 30rd and July the 1st 2012
- Saturday from 2PM to 6:30PM and Sunday from 10AM to 1:30PM
- Shogi tournament. Registration fee 5€ for all or 3€ for players w/o FESA rating or under eighteen years old. Main prize at least 30€ plus prize for best non rated or young.
- Saturday from 6:30PM to 7:30PM
- King of all animals – dobutsu shogi tournament. Registration fee 0€. Material main prize.
“Playful Wednesday”, part of “Japanese week in Bratislava” organized by Japanese Embassy in Slovak Republic, will be held at June the 27th at Main square.
Shogi will be part of it!
Slovak association of shogi would like to invite you to participate in tournament that takes place in a very heart of little big city of Bratislava. Event is organized with cooperation of the University Library in Bratislava and it’s under patronage of the Embassy of Japan in the Slovak Republic.
June 3rd and 4th
University Library in Bratislava, Venturska 11, Bratislava, Slovakia
What is in?
- Friday from 2PM to 5PM
- Shogi presentation .
- Friday from 5PM to 6:30PM
- King of all animals – doubuctu shogi tournament.
- Friday from 6:30PM till 8PM
- Shogi tournament – first round of main event.
- Friday from 8PM till we wish
- Dinner and beer in the city.
- Saturday from 9AM till 3PM
- Shogi tournament – second to last round of main event.
- Saturday from 3PM till we wish
- Lunch and beer in the city.
All events co-organized with the Embassy of Japan at Slovak republic has been postponed indefinitely due to recent events in Japan.
Deepest sympathies to all Japanese people.
Slovak association of shogi and the Embassy of Japan at the Slovak Republic would like to invite you to shogi exhibition and workshop. Event is held at Gallery MEDIUM at Hviezdoslavovo sq.nr.18 at Bratislava, Slovakia. Dive into world of shogi and discover beauty of this board game. Photos, other exhibits and keynotes about japanese chess awaits for each visitor from March 25th to 27th from 10AM to 5PM.
Fourth annual festival of anime, manga, japanese culture and games AnimeShow 2011 is held from March 18th to 20th 2011 at Istropolis, Bratislava, Slovakia.
Shogi is going be among the attraction available to fair visitors even this year. Visitors of shogi stand will be able to learn rules of shogi, play with firend or instructor and lot more. And so we would like to invite you to stop by at the fair.
Shogi keynote and workshop will be held for the second time at premises of the Embassy of Japan in Slovak Republic at Hlavne namestie 2, Bratislava.
Attendees will learn “basic” rules and history of shogi at keynote. To practice what they learned there will be a possibility to try out not only the “big” shogi …
For more info and mandatory event registration please visit site of the Embassy as they are the main organizer.
Meeting of the founding committee will be held at July 17th 2009
- Rules approval
- President vote